Sunday, June 6, 2010

Slacker





I've been so bad at blogging... here are a few of our family pictures from JANUARY! Yes, I'm behind. Also, thanks for all of the wonderful comments about Hailey's cake- I bought it. At one point I thought about making it, but decided that there were too many other things going on to worry about it.

And some of you have asked about my due date... October 21- Spring in Chile:) You would think that I actually plan on when to have my children because they have all been late spring/early summer babies (if it were only that easy). This baby will be another surprise... with Hailey we found out we were having a girl, the others we waiting until their births.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures! You have a beautiful family and I'm really excited for your new baby. Your very brave to let them be a surprise!

Heidi said...

I love the photos! So cute!

Sara Ann said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And you look beautiful too! So does Dave! ok. kidding, enough. They are so grown up, I can't wait to see them and you in July:) Maybe your baby will be born on Syd's birthday, Oct 22:)

Maggie said...

Cute family pics!

Rachel said...

Love the pictures!

Rhitzclan said...

I wish I were that brave to be surprised when my baby is born too. But, I can't. You are all so beautiful! What a great color!! =)