Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hailey's Baptism








11 comments:

Sara Ann said...

So cute! Did you make that cake?

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

How exciting! Love the cake!

Brooke Bennett said...

Fancy shmancy cake!

Syd said...

I can't believe she got baptized. I guess I should because Maddy did earlier this year. Wow, time flies!! She looks so big and so happy!! You have the cutest family. And that cake is way cute, so is the announcement. Congrats Hailey!!

The Woolley's said...

Congrats Hailey!! That is so exciting, I still have very good memories of my baptism, especially when I received the Holy Ghost! I hope you will always remember this wonderful day!

katharine said...

thanks for posting pictures. she is growing up so beautifully. i wish we could have been there to share the day with you.

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw....love the pictures!!! what a great big event in her life (and yours!). LOVE the cake...so fun.

Joel said...

How fun! Looks like quite the event.

Unknown said...

Wow, such beautiful pictures. She is so adorable. The cake and everything is super cute. What a great day it looks like you guys had.

Heather said...

She's so cute - congratulations on the happy occasion. I noticed you coordinated the invite with the cake, so crafty of you!

Backwoods Browns said...

What a great day!! She looks adorable! I bet it was such a haapy day for her! Love the cake too! Beautiful!!