Thursday, July 29, 2010

Minnie Mouse Prays


Jinnie has not been overly excited to pray lately. I even tried bribing her with a marble for her marble jar and that didn't work. That's when Ava informed us that she had just overheard her helping Minnie Mouse pray. So we asked Minnie Mouse to say our prayer before bed... Jinnie would whisper the words into Minnie's ear, then Minnie (aka Jinnie in a really high-pitched voice) would repeat the words. It was so cute, but it took all we could not to laugh out loud the entire time. We'll try again tomorrow without Minnie:)

5 comments:

The Woolley's said...

That is awesome! Oh so cute!

Paige said...

Your daughter is crazy!! hahaha

Brooke Bennett said...

lol

Unknown said...

lol, that is so funny... It must be the age.. EmmaLynn refuses to say prayers sometimes too, then when she does say them, she does it silly. I can't say she's ever repeated for a stuffed animal though, that is just too cute!! :)

Backwoods Browns said...

That is adorable! I would be shaking trying to hold in the laughter during the high pitched squeaks! What a silly little girl!!
Mine have had short bursts of not wanting to say the prayer too. Now they practically fight over who is saying it. Silly phases of life I guess.