Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sparkles and Dad

Those are Jinnie's choices of baby names (Sparkles for a girl, Dad for a boy). Ava's choices are Amanda and Max. Hailey won't share her thoughts because she's worried that we'll steal a name that she's hoping to use for her future children.

We're so excited to (finally) be expecting another baby. I'm 14 weeks along, though the morning sickness isn't letting up a whole lot yet. I've been trying to decide which combination is worse...

  1. morning sickness and earthquakes/aftershocks
  2. morning sickness and a traveling husband

They're both bad. But we're surviving. The girls can live for a few months on cereal and yogurt, right?

17 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

Congrats, and good luck!

Andrea Brown said...

Yes they can! Take care of yourself. I am so happy for the new baby!

The Woolley's said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful you guys!

Mitchell Family said...

Congratulations! Babies are so much fun! Good luck gettting through morning sickness- it stinks!

Sara Ann said...

OH my word! I am so so happy that you are having another baby! I think sparkles is a cute name:)

Syd said...

Congrats. The girls will be fine on Yogart and granola. :) My kids have had a lot of mac n cheese since we got Sara. :) Love Sparkles for a name. :) 'Dad' might get confusing. Maddy wanted to name Cooper, 'Sara Rainbow' back when we got him, if he'd been a girl. Luckily she outgrew that. Hope you get feeling better soon. Congrats again!

Jamie said...

YAY!!!! I am super excited for you guys. Good luck with the morning sickness!

lynette said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys! Are you going to find our what you're having or let it be a surprise?

Heidi said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything!

Leah said...

Congratulations! I'm so so so happy for you!!!

Rachel said...

Of course they can!! I hope you are feeling better soon. Congratulations!!!

Becky said...

Yea, Yea, yea!!! I am so happy for you guys! Yes, they can survive on cereal and yogurt, and don't forget the cartoons!! Good luck! When are you due?

sarah said...

I think Sparkles is a cute name for a boy or a girl.

Joel said...

Why not combine them into Daddy Sparkles?

It could work for both a boy AND girl.

Congrats!

Christine said...

kim that is fantastic news! So happy for you guys.

Jamey said...

That is great news! Aspen wanted to name our last baby Sparkles too. She was disappointed when I didn't.

Unknown said...

Uhm!!!!???? YAY! I am SO excited for you! I hope you know that. We are kindred spirits...they can survive another 26 weeks on cereal, yes! I have a friend in Chile, I was trying to remember which city you guys lived in...maybe she can come help you!!!