Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grandparents Day

Every year the girls celebrate Grandparents Day at school. They have always chosen a 'substitute grandma' from church, but this year they chose to have Jinnie Ponczoch fill in for (Grandma) Ginny Ponczoch. Jinnie loved it and took her responsibility very seriously. The night before being Hailey's grandma, Jinnie came into our room after she had been tucked in because she was so worried that she didn't have a 'grandma dress' to wear!

Hailey & friends with 'grandma' Ponczoch
Hailey giving her 'grandma' a huge hugJinnie was by far the youngest-looking grandparent:)...she may even look younger than AvaHopefully next year we can get the real Grandma Ponczoch to come!

8 comments:

Leah said...

So cute! I'm sure Jinnie loved it!

Bethany said...

Hahaha! I love it! She was worried about what to wear... what a sweetie!

Sara Ann said...

That is awesome, your girls are so funny!

Unknown said...

that is so cute. Your girls are adorable.

Paige said...

Hahahahah SOOOOO CUTE! I love it! I can't wait for you guys to come visit! I think maybe you should come earlier than planned :)

Jamie said...

Your girls crack me up! They are all so cute :)

Rachel said...

That is so cute!! Sounds like she took that role very seriously.

Backwoods Browns said...

hahaha, too bad her hair couldn't get into a bun! They are so adorable! I hope I look that great as a grandma ;)