Haven't blogged in about forever, so I might as well start again (especially since I promised so many of you during my recent vacation to the USA that I would).
Mothers Day was great. Dave had meetings early that morning, but Hailey took care of me. Don't mind my 'woahhhhh', as I was a bit nervous about the yummy raspberry juice spilling all over my light carpets.
Each of the girls picked out the gift that they knew I would want the most.
Hailey bought me this amazingly cute mug... doesn't she have great taste?
Ava bought me this nice orange bowl with a lid, so that if I don't finish my cereal I can put the lid on and save it in the fridge for later... how thoughtful;)
Jinnie gave me vanilla flavored rainbow-swirl marshmallows. She was so excited about this gift that she couldn't even wait to leave the store before opening them. Boy were they yummy (though they didn't make it past breakfast).

6 comments:
They are so cute!! What sweet gifts! The mug is really cute!! Glad it was a great Mother's Day day for you! BTW my kiddos are loving the gift you gave ;) Thanks again! It was really nice of you :)
How sweet of your cute girls. It was great to see you, if only for a few minutes! Thanks for the post too, we love to see how you are doing.
aw! They are so cute! And each with their own little personalities. Funny how that works. It was GREAT to see you guys.
Haha loved Jinnie's present for you.
What great girls. Their presents are so cute! How was your trip to the states? Hope you guys are doing well!
how sweet. It was really good to see you after what seemed to be a million years. Glad mothers day was a great one.
Post a Comment