We started the day out by eating her favorite breakfast... pancakes (she prefers them with peanut butter & honey), then sent her to school with alfajores to share with her classmates (super yummy cookie with manjar (Carmel) in the middle, then dipped in chocolate). After school she went to ballet, then for dinner we went to McDonalds (she was trying to decide between 3 things... 1. creamy Italian chicken- unfortunately I haven't been able to find the right kind of Italian dressing lately. Plus in Chile this sauce costs $30-$40. 2. cereal. I said no. 3. McDonalds. Said yes. And the toys were cute Pet Shop toys, so the girls were thrilled! Then home for gifts.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Happy Birthday, Hailey!
Hailey turned 7 last week... where does the time fly?
We started the day out by eating her favorite breakfast... pancakes (she prefers them with peanut butter & honey), then sent her to school with alfajores to share with her classmates (super yummy cookie with manjar (Carmel) in the middle, then dipped in chocolate). After school she went to ballet, then for dinner we went to McDonalds (she was trying to decide between 3 things... 1. creamy Italian chicken- unfortunately I haven't been able to find the right kind of Italian dressing lately. Plus in Chile this sauce costs $30-$40. 2. cereal. I said no. 3. McDonalds. Said yes. And the toys were cute Pet Shop toys, so the girls were thrilled! Then home for gifts.
Yes, that is a Christmas bag... no, it's not Christmas.
The following night the girls in Hailey's school class came over for a pajama party (3 hrs, not a sleepover). They enjoyed lots of treats, playing, and for 5 minutes, High School Musical 3 (until a few girls decided they would rather dance in front of the projector). Then everybody just wanted to play. Even though it didn't go as planned, everyone had a good time. For some reason I only took pictures during the 5 minutes where the kids actually watched the movie.
We started the day out by eating her favorite breakfast... pancakes (she prefers them with peanut butter & honey), then sent her to school with alfajores to share with her classmates (super yummy cookie with manjar (Carmel) in the middle, then dipped in chocolate). After school she went to ballet, then for dinner we went to McDonalds (she was trying to decide between 3 things... 1. creamy Italian chicken- unfortunately I haven't been able to find the right kind of Italian dressing lately. Plus in Chile this sauce costs $30-$40. 2. cereal. I said no. 3. McDonalds. Said yes. And the toys were cute Pet Shop toys, so the girls were thrilled! Then home for gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey!
How did I not see this post till now?!
What a fun birthday! Love you Hailey and can't wait to see you!
Happy birthday Hailey!!! My have you grown into such a beautiful young lady. We hope the celebration was fantastic and all your birthday wishes came true!
FUN! I want to have a High School Musical party, too! :)
What a fun party!! Happy Birthday Hailey!! The best part about kids parties is that if nothing was planned but running around and food they think it's great! It's like one huge play date!!
Happy Birthday Hailey!! Looks like it was tons of fun and that she hasn't had any trouble making new friends in Santiago! Awesome!
What a fun fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Hailey! What a great girl. I can't believe that you said no to cereal and yes to McDonalds. Cereal is so easy (one of our kids chose it for their birthday dinner this year). Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment