Our bedroom window. We didn't have any covering over it because all you could see was the ocean... no peeping Toms.Another view from the TV room. The green grass is a golf course at the Auto Club. We spent a lot of time there... especially at the beach.
View from the weight room/ Foosball table. View by the Foosball table of the back of our apartment & tiny backyard. We were the top 2 floors of an apartment built into the mountain, so not only did we have great views, we also had a bit of grass to play on.
This was supposed to be the master bedroom, but it was way too far from the girls room so we turned it into the play room. Have you ever seen a playroom with such views?
The Barbie house was kept nice & high so that Jinnie couldn't attack it.
Lots of playroom pictures... the girls will never have such a great playroom again... oh the size & views & closets to store toys!
The main balcony.It was huge. The views were amazing. Missing it.
Living/Dining. This picture makes it look tiny. Maybe it was & the balcony just added a lot. Not so sure now.
This is dark, but I just had to throw in the ocean view again;)
This is where our car lived. Never had anything blocking it's view. Lucky car. I'm sure it's feeling sad now.

11 comments:
Wow! I've never actually seen a good tour of your old place till now. AMAZING!!!
That was an awesome view you had! I'm sure you're missing it!
i now that our view is one of the things we'll miss the most about antofagasta. we'll probably never have a view like this again!
Ohhh I loved your place! I bet you're missing it! The views were amazing. But you need to post pictures of your new place now. I WANNA SEE IT!
Wow! I'm missing it and it wasn't even mine. I would like to see your "view" now. Are the girls in school? Anna goes all day now and LOVES it. Does Hayley?
wow. you didn't tell us you were living like kings. what a great looking apartment, i'm sure i would miss it too!
What a great place! I didn't realize you had 2 floors there. Our landlord lived there too. (Can't think of their names.) What is your new place like? I want to see pictures!
Love your old place. Such a pretty view from every room. Can't wait to see pics of the new one.
How pretty! I would love to live in a place like that! Can't wait to see your new place.
No way!! That is georgous--the view and the apartmetn! I could live there forever. "Forget" the U.S...You can't get cool "casa's" like that here.
Hey, is that room painted the same green color you had in your Allen Park Dining room?! I still have it in my room!
Wow. Your old apt. was amazing! I hope that you enjoy your new city as much as you loved Antofagasta. I think that your life sounds so exciting and interesting. Very fun.
Post a Comment