Monday, September 22, 2008

Alegría

On Friday night Dave & I went to see Cirque du Soleil's Alegría. We used to think that the instructor on our pilate's DVD was amazing with her ability to make us feel inflexible. We now have a whole new understanding of flexible. The performers in Alegría were truly spectacular.

The Contortionists
Hand Balancing
Aerial High Bar
The White Singer
(she sang during the performances)


6 comments:

lynette said...

i bet it was spectacular!!! i'm jealous!

RedWarthen said...

How fun!! What language was the singing in?

Unknown said...

wow that is interesting. I would love to see something like that.

Backwoods Browns said...

I have heard that it is one of the best shows to go and watch!! They are so beyond flexible, it's almost weird how they can bend!! Maybe they will come to Spokane again when I am not nursing or morning sick so I can make it! :)

Joel said...

I love Alegria!

Beth doesn't like Cirque du Soleils that much, but I sure do.

Jealous!

Tami said...

Wow. That looks amazing. I can't believe that people can bend their bodies like that!