

I just received an email from Dave saying that he's going to the Toronto Film Festival. Hmmm.... I thought he was away on business.
Apparently his company is a sponsor of the film festival and so they have tickets. Lucky Dave that he just happens to be in Toronto this week. I'll try not to be too jealous as I tuck Jinnie in bed for the 5th time tonight and try to finish my talk for church on Sunday.

8 comments:
Wow sounds like hard work! I don't know if you remember me from High School so take a look at my blog (daleandmarcie.blogspot.com) and refresh your memory ;)
Oh, tucking kids in for the 5th time sounds way better...than hot guys!
Anyway, you all look like super models in your pictues on your first page!
shut up! that would totally urk me!!!
do you get to give your talk in english?
Isn't that the way it goes?Dads "work" stuff happens to have wonderful unexpected perks. Nice for him, sorry you're stuck at home with putting kids to bed 5 times!! Hey you want a 5 month old to add to that 5 times in the night thing!? I sure would be more than happy to let you borrow him until he sleeps through the night! ;) Never mind... you have had your share of it also I am sure :)
Good luck on your talk! Those things scare me!
wow sounds like the job to have. good luck with finishing your talk.
I hope is OK I keep reading your blog. I love to read from my beloved Chile.
I remember the first talked I gave in English, it wasn't good at all. I still get nervous when I have to talk in front of a class at church.
How you like Santiago??
Saludos desde Indiana!!
Oh come on!
I'm so jealous!
Tough life. I would love the opportunity. Brad Pitt is Hawt.
Post a Comment