Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Better Late Than Never

What was I doing giving myself deadlines while I'm on vacation? The 3 winners for the Pay it Forward are Charity, Heidi & Naomi. Congrats! I picked the names out of a hat & ended up picking all cousins (2 of mine & one of Dave's). Maybe in the future I'll add a sister or a friend to the mix;)

I'm hoping to get the gifts mailed out on Friday, so if the winners would email their addresses to me at kimberannw at hotmail dot com, that would be great!
Sunday we leave for Chile (we'll arrive on Monday), so hopefully I'll get back to my regular blogging routine soon. Until then, enjoy your summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Kim, I am so sorry it took me so long to get you my address.. Life is going good here so far. It is a bit crazy as you can tell my job has kept me extremely busy.. Not quite what I expected but This next week should be a little less hectic. I hope you and your family had a great time together while you were here in the states! I tried calling but you were not around hopefully I didn't get the address out too late. Sorry.

Skeeutopia said...

Well, glad to hear that things are well! We are so sad we don't get to see you and your family anymore, but I still am determined to visit you in Chile before your time is through. I just don't want to be pregnant again when I go back. I hope you have a safe and uneventful trip!

Heidi said...

Thank you Kim! I love the hair clip holder. It is very cute! Thank you, thank you!