Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy.

Jinnie is fine... glad the lyme disease was caught early.

Lots of dr. & dentist appts lately.

Just figured out one calling, only to be released & put in another (was in Activity Days, now in YW).

House is bigger than what I want to clean. Should have had the big house in Chile (where I could actually afford a maid) & the small house in the US. Lesson learned.

Forgot how much work owning a house is. Kind of miss calling the landlord so they can take care of every problem. But still, it's nice to have a place of our own again.

Forgot how much work it is owning a car. Transmission had to be pulled in my van recently. No, it's not an old van. Warranty covered it. Wahoo.

Spoke in Stake Conference (adult session) this weekend. Went better than expected. As soon as I finally figured out what I was supposed to say, all nervousness pretty much went out the window. Wahoo.

Zack forgot what it's like to sleep through the night (he's a growing boy & loves to eat). So did Hailey (coyotes wake her all the time). So did Ava (whenever she can't feel her heart beat she thinks she's dying... happens often during the night apparently). So did Jinnie (nightmares?). So did Dave (talking in his sleep... about my twin? I'll admit, we do need 2 of me to keep the house clean & get up in the night with my nocturnal family).

6 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Oh my goodness! You are busy! Good luck with the house... I struggle too. Sorry everyone forgot how to sleep, that is miserable!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Wow, glad to get an update even though you're busy busy! Good luck with new calling, you'll figure it out in no time! Hope everyone sleeps better!

Sara Ann said...

Are you kidding me?! You poor thing, give everyone a sleep pill;) I hope things calm down soon!

Sarah Bisel said...

Welcome back. Sorry life is crazy. Loves to you!

Suzette said...

If we lived close to each other, we could clean each other's houses. Oh wait. That wouldn't solve a thing! haha! You will be glad you wrote your night time escapades down because I'm sure eventually it will be funny. But for now it is no laughing matter! No sleep is No fun!

Joel said...

Ava is too funny! And you'd better not be too busy for us when we come visit. . .sometime. . .