Monday, February 7, 2011

My Morning


by Zack Ponczoch


Today was supposed to be the best day of my life.
My favorite football team played in the SUPER BOWL yesterday.
I ♥ the Green Bay Packers.
Since I spent all of Sunday studying my scriptures, I DVR'd the game so that I could watch the game on Monday morning.
I woke up at 4:30am.
Mommy had said there would be yummy food.
So excited. Football & Food.
The DVR didn't work.
So, so, so SAD
(I even spit a little)
To make matters worse, there was no yummy food so I had to eat my hand.

Then I found out that my team WON!!!

So, so, so HAPPY!

(this is really daddys story... mommy feels sad for him. he is handling it well though)

10 comments:

Suzette said...

Such a cute post! He just makes me baby hungry, only for a boy though! ;)

Paige said...

hahaha SO cute! Although, I must side with my husband instead of little Zack on who ought to have won that game ;)

Amanda said...

Those pictures are darling! Love it!

Nathan said...

Paige, I don't know how you could cheer against Zack ;)

Backwoods Browns said...

What an adorable post! He is such a cutie! It was a great game for only being the second time watching football.

Sara Ann said...

Ok that was so cute, it is so fun to see pictures of him, keep them coming!

Rosa Lee White said...

His smile... oh my gosh! He is adorable!

katharine said...

he's growing up so fast!

Joel said...

Moral of the story: watch the Super Bowl live on Sunday. Got it. Thanks, Zack!

Also, cute pictures!

sarah said...

Looks like Zach needs to make a trip to Lambeau Field.