Yes, there is only one baby in there. Just when I think my body won't stretch anymore, it does. So what do you think I'm having? Every Chilean and Peruvian that I know are convinced it's a boy. They were also convinced that Jinnie was a boy, so who knows. Please feel free to take the poll to the right. I'm curious to see if gringos think the way I'm carrying, how huge I am, etc. has anything to do with the sex of the baby:)

*pictures taken Friday night, right before being told I wasn't in labor... contractions are regular, but body isn't cooperating. Guess it's a good thing since Dave & I are now sick.
8 comments:
I voted boy--but maybe that's just because that's what I want you to have. :)
I'm sending you all my best "quick and easy delivery" vibes! Good luck!
Only your belly looks big, if that makes you feel better! :) It kind of looks like a torpedo from the side...love it!
My belly was biggest with Kempton so I am voting for a boy. He also weighed more than the girls, go figure! Boys are bigger in my opinion. But then there is my Mom who had a 9 pound Nichole and 7 pound Chad.
It's all just too exciting! The suspense is so fun.
Poor girl! I was hoping baby would be born 10/10/10, that would be a cool b-day. I think it's a boy. But maybe that is wishful thinking on your behalf! I don't believe the stuff people say about how you're carrying having anything to do with the sex, but that's just me.
kimberly- you and Rosa Lee are killing me. Get that huge baby born right now. I don't know how you keep stretching. Look at you skinny little legs. Oh honey!! Love you - aunt Stephanie
Well....I'm guessing it's a toss up between a boy or a girl :D It's hard to tell. I carried different and gained weight different with each one of mine. You look smoking hot still ;) Hopefully that baby comes soon!
Well....I'm guessing it's a toss up between a boy or a girl :D It's hard to tell. I carried different and gained weight different with each one of mine. You look smoking hot still ;) Hopefully that baby comes soon!
I must say that you are cute, cute. I'm so sorry that you're still waiting! I have no idea what to guess, though. I'm not very good at that kind of thing! Good luck!
You look beautiful! I have no idea whether a girl or boy, but I am sure it will be perfect.
Post a Comment