The occasion is our friends have a condo there that they rent out, and this week nobody rented it so last night they asked if we wanted to use it... too bad Dave has to work, so it's just me & the girls & a friend with her children. Too bad the swimming suit that I ordered 2 months ago hasn't arrived yet...
11 comments:
wow! what's the occasion?
Oh my word, that looks breathtaking! Have so much fun and relax and enjoy your darling kids!
The occasion is our friends have a condo there that they rent out, and this week nobody rented it so last night they asked if we wanted to use it... too bad Dave has to work, so it's just me & the girls & a friend with her children. Too bad the swimming suit that I ordered 2 months ago hasn't arrived yet...
I have totally seen that place on the travel channel! I am jealous! Have a wonderful time:)
jealous.
Now that's what I call a rockin' play date!! Have so much fun!
I'm jealous. Completely jealous. Who is going with you???
Ok, I'm jealous. Have fun!
Can we come! Looks alot warmer than here.
So...do you mind if I come spend forever down there? :D
I am dying of jealousy! Now you need to post pictures of you guys being there! Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment