Monday, February 2, 2009

Haven´t Been Blogging Because

we have been having waaaaaaay too much fun! 2 of my dear friends and their families have been visiting from Antofagasta for the past month and we have 2 weeks to go (not at the same time... there was a 9 hour break between visits). Most days are packed with activities, with a few down days when we just can´t play anymore. This week we´ll be heading to Chillan, a town about 5 hours south of Santiago. We will meet my friend´s families and volunteer at a children's shelter. Here are some pictures to give you a little peek into why I have just been way too busy to blog. That and the computer has once again died (I´m using Dave´s work computer).






16 comments:

RedWarthen said...

Good to know you're still kickin' :) You weren't kidding. Looks like a blast! Hey I saw Meika and Karin last month. Good memories. Also sang Abba at a Kareoke party the other night. Good Times!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! so much fun! i am so excited to see your girls again this summer! it looks like jinnie has changed the most out of all of them. such a cutie! i want to go to lagoon when you guys come...or disneyland :) it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the amusement park!

lynette said...

i'm so jealous! ximena's wedding, ruth, and yamin!!! agh! i miss chile so much--and esp. you! call me--let's catch up!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Looks like you've been having tons of fun! Cute pics!

Amanda said...

Glad you've been having fun! It's good to hear how you've been doing!

Sara Ann said...

I am glad to know you are alive! Your girls are so very cute:) I like the picture of the sheep biting the fence, ha ha:)

Clarke and Kamie said...

I am so jealous! Looks like you've been on a permanent vacation! I need warm weather so darn bad. Dave and the girls are so cute on that ride.

Brooke Bennett said...

Yeah, you're forgiven for not updating sooner! Looks like you've been having tons of fun!!! Call me when you get home.... asap!

Mitchell Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun! It has been a great winter, but I can't wait for Spring at our house. Your weather looks wonderful! Cute girls!!

Paige said...

I can't wait for you guys to come visit!!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hailey is brave to go on the rocket thing! Even I hate those!

Speaking of Hailey... tell her it's time to update her blog :)

Unknown said...

It is so fun to see the pictures. It looks like lots of fun, and very warm too. I can't wait to hear about the children's shelter you are volunteering at. Sounds like you do have a very busy schedule.

Backwoods Browns said...

Yeah! Talk about fun! I love the pictures!
Jinnie is getting so big! She's out of that baby look for sure!
Love the crashed out kid pic.
We were all starting to wonder where you went! :) Glad to know you're doing well!

Suzette said...

I have been patiently awaiting a blog update! With the looks of how much fun you are having, I am fearful that you may never come back to the states! I so enjoy our chats...

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! And the bed of nails! Oh wow...she looks like such a trooper...like she was having a blast. So fun to see an update.

Joel said...

Wow. Maybe we SHOULD come down south! Then I can make my kid(s) lay on a bed of nails and battle with mini-llamas and fence-eating sheep!

Skeeutopia said...

Sounds like a blast. Nothing like rubbing it in while we are in the middle of a COLD winter and you still have lots of lovely weather to go!

I went to Chillan with my family when I was 12 or 13 and LOVED it! We went to the Termas de Chillan and I have to say that those pools are to die for. I hope you post lots of pics because my memory is vague of what that place was like.