We always joked that our 2nd ward after we were married was a 'Newly wed or nearly dead'. Guess we're in the middle (I hope). Today is our 8th anniversary. That makes me feel really old, like I should have all the answers to life's problems or something. 8 years ago I would never have guessed that today I would be living in Chile right now, or that my daughters would be bilingual, or that I could love Dave as much as I do.
We've had a great time together. We have laughed. We have cried. We have had 5 different cars. No pets. We've lived in 7 different homes/apartments in 2 states & 2 countries. We've worked for a total for 11 companies in 8 years. Between the 2 of us there have been 3 graduations. We have been to 6 different countries together. We have 3 beautiful daughters. What an amazing 8 years it has been; a great start for our eternal family.

3 comments:
Congrats on your 8 years! I can't believe that it has been that long! We're coming up on 7 in December, and Kody's turning 30 this week! We ARE getting old.
I didn't get to talk to you today to tell you Happy Anniversary so here it is HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That's crazy that it has been 8 years. WOW. Congrats! You and Dave have been raising an amazing family! I am so happy that my kids have such sweet cousins! Love ya!
Congrats on 8 years--wow! :) Its so fun that everyone has these blogs--I love to see and hear updates! Clarke and I are celebrating 7 years on the 18th--and we definitely have the 7 year itch! ha ha. Anyway, glad to hear all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment