Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just the 2 of us!!!

**Sorry if you thought this would be the Machu Picchu post... just realized that this one has been saved as a draft for a while, so I thought I'd finally publish it:)**

It isn't all that often that Dave and I get to spend time alone for extended periods of time. When we were in the Utah this past summer I needed to go to Nevada to get a new drivers license (yes, we are Nevada residents even though we've only lived there for 3 weeks). We left the kiddies with my parents & brothers & sisters and took off bright & early.
  • 1st stop, Mesquite, NV for my cutest drivers license picture to date
  • 2nd stop, lunch in Washington, UT (holy cow, it has changed)
  • 3rd stop, the old stomping grounds... the old house has changed a lot since my parents moved.
  • 4th stop, DRMC to visit baby Gracie & her mommy, Andrea.
  • 5th stop, Andrea's house to visit her kids & Aunt Stephanie.
  • 6th stop, golf at Sand Hollow Resort. On/off rain. The only one's on the course. LOVED every minute of it:)

To those of you we didn't have time to see, I'm sorry! Next time we're in St. George we'll have to spend longer than 1 day.





3 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute pictures! I really want to golf on that course. I'm horrible at golf, but the views are amazing!

Tami said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Kids are great, but I love time alone with my hubby! Yea. Next time you need to go somewhere more exciting.. wait, you already LIVE somewhere more exciting!

Skeeutopia said...

Now, I know I've been HORRIBLE at checking/updating the blogs; but what's up again with the NV residence? You guys are officially RESIDENTS of the US? Is this just to keep up with the red tape of expatriation, or are you really headed there?

But that does sound WONDERFUL to have some couples time. One day...one day.