
One of my favorite people ever is having a giveaway for this adorable diaper clutch on her blog,
Milk and Honey Designs. Anything from her is a gift to treasure (I know because I was lucky enough to receive 2 of her quilts as gifts... or my daughters were anyway). She even has a quilting book coming out soon. Not only can you win the diaper clutch, but there is also a tutorial so that you can make your own... this is valuable info people. I spent hours and hours and hours when Jinnie was a baby trying to make one without the help of a tutorial or pattern, and it never did turn out quite right (as in I have 4 partially made, sitting in a bag somewhere and one that actually kind-of worked).
1 comment:
Ohh I am so excited I love those diaper clutches. Thanks for sharing. I also put it on my blog and left a comment :)
Post a Comment