Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Tag

Random
What is your current obsession?
chocolate chips. and boots. ipod (especially the music from wicked). and a dance exercise video (i'm a horrible dancer, but love to do it... nice that i can bust a move in the privacy of my own home)
What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
pepperoni... it's yucky & greasy. give me tomatoes & onions please.
What are you wearing today?
boots, jeans & a hensley shirt
What's for dinner?
lasagna & cheesy bread (i can't remember the real name at this moment... it's a brazilian bread)...
i know it's mixing italian w/brazilian, but it works. also there was no vegi, not because we don't like vegi's, we just had a million places to go & dinner was running late
What would you eat for your last meal?
creamy italian chicken, raspberry salad, sweet potato souffle, cafe rio sweet pork salad, suspiro limeƱo‏... ok, I'd better stop now. never mind, i'm also going to add all of the wilkey salads.
What's the last thing you bought?
groceries. non-grocery item? yellow fabric for a team flag & gloves for hailey
What are you listening to right now?
the humming of the computer. everyone is in bed. i should be there as well, but my sister is in labor & I want to call to get another update before hitting the sack.
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Tami is an amazing example to me. She is such a great mother & wife & friend. I have been very impressed by the dedication Tami has to reading her scriptures. Plus she is the future mother-in-law of at least one of my daughters.
If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
i have enjoyed each place i've lived so far, but honestly it would be amazing to be closer to family, so we'll go with Utah Valley.
What is one of your hobbies?
reading. especially late at night. i've always preferred it that way.
What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. bad customer service 2. bad drivers (wait, this should be #1) 3. crabby children
What is your favorite color?
today it's brown. i have also been known to enjoy a good red, green, yellow, & pink.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
a green retro-style dress... the zipper broke after the 1st time wearing it & it's been sitting in the closet ever since.
What is your dream job?
exactly what i'm doing now. ever since i was a little girl i wanted to be a mom. during high school & college i came up with some alternate jobs in case i never had children, but i'm living my dream (except that it's too far from family).
Describe your personal style.
this one has changed a lot in the last few years... i love heels with jeans and wear the combo most days, even to the park. also i'm getting better at wearing jewelry. guess i'm stepping it up a notch (kind of necessary... latinas dress very well)
What are you going to do after this?
call my sister for baby updates, then bed.
What inspires you?
family & friends, music, a good book, a clean house, the ocean (maybe i should rethink the location of that house... time to move to antofagasta again?), stories of faith and acts of service
Who was the last person you kissed?
jinnie... she was the last one to fall asleep... took a few more tucking-ins than the rest.
What are you currently reading?
just finished up all of the shannon hale books. haven't started anything else new, so we'll go with the scriptures.
What delighted you most today?
i'm going to cheat & go with something from yesterday because it was so very delightful... after eating jinnie gave me a big hug & said, "mommy, you make the best dinner every day!" my heart melted.
By what criteria do you judge a person?
not really sure. maybe by the way they drive... or maybe there were just too many bad drivers on the road today that it's still in my mind.
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
the gift of tongues. and patience.
The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.Tag eight others.

5 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

You would be so disappointed in me. I wear flip flops with jeans... I am seriously fashion challenged. I blame it on the insane heat.

Suzette said...

I love that you now wear high heels with your jeans. It's like the "inner you" has come through. You've always been a little sassy! :)

katharine said...

i hate pepperoni too!
and you'd be embarrassed to be seen with me in public most days :) I've never worn heels in my life

Joel said...

Did you make the lasagna and cheesy bread, or did your maid do it? I'm curious. :)

Tami said...

Yea! I loved reading about you. I can't believe that you don't like pepperoni. You'd be in trouble around here because that is the cheapest and easiest option from Little Caesars so we get it around here a lot. I love Cafe Rio too! I have their recipe for their Pulled Pork & Tomitillo dressing if you want me to email it to you. It is heaven!! I love it that you are stepping it up a notch with your style.. I think that I have been stepping it down. :) Thanks for your nice words about me! Adam and I definitely think that one of our boys should marry one of your girls! That would be perfect!